Italian Leather Sneaker
The Only Sneaker You Need
This is a perfect sneaker in every way. Made like a luxury brand dress shoe. Walks like sports brand sneaker. Costs less than either.
- Designed and handmade in Naples, Italy
- In a bespoke batch of 1,000 shoes only
- By 3rd-generation Italian shoemaker
- In a timeless style and iconic color
- Using only European leather
- Thick soles. Extra cushion.
An iconic design that is made for citywalking, goes with everything and never falls out of fashion.
- Offered in just one shade, Snow
- No logos or graphics anywhere
- Timeless, trendless design
- Double the cushioning
- Extra arch support
- Stronger stitches
The sneaker is buttery soft outside, more supportive and plush inside and lasts longer everywhere.
- Made exclusively of calfskin leather.
- From Italy's top-rated tanneries.
- Handcrafted in Naples, Italy.
- By a 3rd-generation cobbler
- In bespoke batches.
Only 1,000 Bespoke Pairs
This is a rare collector's item with a real story to tell — made for and by sneakerheads.
- Each unit is made-to-order by hand in Naples.
- In the exact quantities & sizes that members buy.
- Only 1,000 will be made with this design.
- Order today — receive in August.
The Essential Sneaker runs true to size and is available only in full European sizes. Please pick your normal size. If you wear a half-size, please pick the next available full size. Here is a general guide to converting EU sizes to US sizes:
|EU Size||US Men's Size||US Women's Size|
|37||6.5 - 7|
|38||7.5 - 8|
|39||6 - 6.5||8.5 - 9|
|40||7 - 7.5||9.5 - 10|
|41||8 - 8.5||10.5 - 11|
|42||9 - 9.5||11.5 - 12|
|43||10 - 10.5|
|44||11 - 11.5|
|45||12 - 12.5|
|46||13 - 13.5|
Handmade in Naples, Italy
Our sneakers are made in Naples, Italy — by a family business that has been making shoes for luxury brands for over 80 years. We've been asked not to mention their brands by name.
- Third-generation Italian family shoemakers.
- Manufactured for luxury brands for 80 years.
- Average shoe sells for $300+ in the U.S.
True Price Comparison $440 → $95
- Same materials as Common Projects.
- Strikingly similar design and fit.
- Same country of origin.